Tuesday, March 3, 2009

research topic

The topic of my research paper is: Does corporations interfere in what the news tell us. After seeing the movie corporation and seeing the scandal with the new and Monsanto's, it made me think if there are any other stories just like it. Or is it just a one time thing? I mean its kind of scared to think that there is news out there being held from the public. And the only reason that we are not getting this info is because the news stations are losing money from these corporations.

While doing research I have found some other incidents that are similar. One was only a few years ago when CBS let go anchorman Dan Rather's. He later found out that he was let go because something he decided to say on the air and the corporation Viacom that affiliated with CBS didn't like it. There is also few other similar stories that I have came across.

However, when it comes to sources i am having some trouble. The main was ia m finding my stories is throught in internet. The main problem that I am having with sources is finding books on this and I am worried i wont find enough information. I dont think there is any book written specifically on it. Though it is somewhat of a difficult subject i think that it will come all together one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment